Specific maximum photoprotection for localised hyperpigmentation (brown marks), skin treated by laser, and skin that has undergone a dermatological operation (scarring).
• The maximum anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched "extreme anti-UVA" performance of Photoderm SPOT safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
• A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex* provides optimum protection for the skin cells.
• Photoderm SPOT contains specific active ingredients that minimise the risk of pigmentation and soothe weakened skin.
• The melting texture of Photoderm SPOT leaves the skin feeling comfortable and extremely soft. Perfectly colourless when applied, Photoderm SPOT spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks.• Non-comedogenic, Photoderm SPOT is water-resistant and photostable.
• Photoderm SPOT is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
• Apply Photoderm SPOT generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin.
• Reapply Photoderm SPOT frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
WATER (AQUA), DICAPRYLYLCARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENEBIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL,BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE,BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYLTRIAZINE, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYLSTEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ECTOIN,MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES,LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCAEXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZAGLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, C20-22ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PENTYLENEGLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATECOPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENEGLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE,DISODIUM EDTA, CHLORPHENESIN,PHENOXYETHANOL.Hypoallergénique. Hypoallergenic.